Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment arrangements

Highlighted

Payment arrangements

My bill is due Sept 18th if I arrange a payment for the 23rd will I be assessed a late fee and will I have any service interruptions
Message 1 of 11
ACE - Expert

Re: Payment arrangements

You need to call/chat with DTV as we can't do anything about billing issues.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 11
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by rlgarcia87
‎09-16-2016 4:40 PM

@rlgarcia87 No, but you need to set up the arrangement before your due date

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 11
Contributor

Yes pay half on27 dec and 1/2 2 Jan please 

Message 4 of 11
Contributor

I want to ok need to set up payments on 27 Dec 1/2 and 2 Jan 1/2 

Message 5 of 11
Contributor

Ents

Message 6 of 11
ACE - Expert

@mcclellan This forum is not customer support. You do not set up a payment arrangement by posting here. Either call customer support or log into your account and submit a “promise to pay”.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 11
ACE - Expert

Hold on! A "Payment Arrangement" and a "Promise to Pay" are not the same thing.

Payment Arrangement: You call Directv when you are past due and scheduled for interruption to extend the date payment can be made before it turns off. Not guaranteed you can extend, but you have to contact Directv to discuss the option.

Promise to Pay: Turns off notices about past due as you have already acknowledged with Directv your bill is outstanding and "Promise to Pay", but are not extending the interruption date. So you are prepared to make payment before interruption and don't want to be continuously notified you are past due.

Late fee still happens in either case.

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

I was trying see since I made a payment for 300 dollars can I make payment arrangements for the remaining balance 

Message 9 of 11
ACE - Expert

@Dnique264, did you read this thread?  We're customers like you, not employees.  You'll need to call DirecTV .... 1 800 531 5000

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

@Dnique264

You can only discuss a payment arrangement if you are past due when a service interruption date is scheduled on your bill. Call Directv 1-800-531-5000 to discuss your options.

Sometimes threads may have the answers or at least guidance for what you seek. So suggested to read it before posting. We are customers like yourself so have no access to your account.

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support