Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Pay bill

Contributor

Pay bill

How can I pay my bill if I can NOT get online to do it.i hate direct TV more and more every day

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎02-20-2019 1:39 PM

Re: Pay bill

There are all sorts of ways to pay your bill ....

https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Account/Ways-to-pay-your-DIRECTV-Bill-Change-Your-Payment-Method-O...

But why can't you get online?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎02-27-2019 2:26 PM

Re: Pay bill

@dotinthebox wrote:

How can I pay my bill if I can NOT get online to do it.i hate direct TV more and more every day

Like most companies you can pay over the phone, traditional mail, or have auto bill pay setup.

But logging into your account online is normally the easiest option, even to opt in or out of auto bill pay. What trouble are you having logging in?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support