Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Navigating to the New DIRECTV Bill

Navigating to the New DIRECTV Bill

When it comes to the recent website change, my parents didn't know how to find their bill after the update. Once I showed them where to look though, they were able check it without any problems.

In an effort to help everyone, I took some screenshots to help guide everyone to the online bill, show you the new look of the bill, and other cool options.

Let’s get started!  Scroll down or click on the Accepted Solution for all the details.

Message 1 of 24
Contributor

Re: Navigating to the New DIRECTV Bill

I'm just trying to access the direct tv home page.  Ever since this Att/Direct tv merge thing, I haven't been able to log in.  its so frustrating, especially since I've been a customer for 20 years.  I'm very close to cancelling.

Message 16 of 24

I'm just trying to find something less expensive. We only watch a handful of channels offered and they don't let you pick and choose. Out of the 200 plus channels we watch about 10. The rest are nonsense shopping channels or music. So ridiculous for us to pay so much. It is definitely a con game at its finest.

Message 17 of 24
Contributor

I still don't see my tv bill. I need to know by the 22nd what it is. Also when my contract is up in December who do I notify or have to send a letter to disconnect. I need to know an address for both account #s ***** and #*****. Please email me at ***** and account is under Pat [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 18 of 24

Contact AT&T or visit your local AT&T store. Either one should be able to help you.
Message 19 of 24

I don’t know why you would share all that personal info with everyone but I will concur that billing is not comined as we were told it would be and everytime I turn on TV Im wondering if they have shut us off. You have to basically do your own research as to what you owe until they the one hand figured out what the other hand is doing in this so called merger. We also want to say goodbye to Directv. Too expensive for just a handful of channels we watch. They know what they are doing that’s for sure. Make sure you have to buy the best package to get the two most popular shows even though you don’t want the other 248 on there. Losers!
Message 20 of 24
Contributor

can you delete the pata52 account as I didn't know everyone would see it please

Message 21 of 24
Contributor

I can’t understand why the directv bill can’t be on my at&t bill before the 22nd of the month as I can’t figure my bills and see where I stand. This really makes me frustrated!!!
Message 22 of 24

I agree. Why is it so difficult for them to do this?
Message 23 of 24

I’m glad you did that
Message 24 of 24
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support