Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday ticket

Highlighted
Contributor

NFL Sunday ticket

I chose NOT to have the NFL Sunday ticket with my original order, yet I see it’s on my bill with auto renew.  Please remove it as I don’t watch football and do not want it. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: NFL Sunday ticket

This isn't customer service,  no one here can remove it. Call 1-800-531-5000

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by SDWills
‎09-07-2019 12:07 PM

Re: NFL Sunday ticket

@SDWills wrote:

I chose NOT to have the NFL Sunday ticket with my original order, yet I see it’s on my bill with auto renew.  Please remove it as I don’t watch football and do not want it. 

Intro promotion historically is hard coded and cannot be removed from the order. You call DirecTV to opt out if you did not want to keep this year.

You must call before the season starts otherwise you are secured for that season. Renewal notice was in June with 1st of 6 installments in July, so it has been a couple months of being informed about the renewal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support