Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Moving

Contributor

Moving

Is there a way to stop the service so I won't be billed? I'm in the process of moving 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎03-02-2019 8:27 AM

Re: Moving

@AlexusBlands wrote:

Is there a way to stop the service so I won't be billed? I'm in the process of moving 

Sure.  Call DirecTV at 1 800 531 5000

If your account is in good standing, you can temporarily "suspend" your account up to six months.  Also be sure to ask about their "Mover's Connection" program that can take care of setting you up at your new place. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

In New home construction and the walls are open when I pre wire where is the best place to have your end of the cable come out at?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Palladium wrote:

In New home construction and the walls are open when I pre wire where is the best place to have your end of the cable come out at?

You'll need one RG6 solid copper core coax cable from the dish location to a central location, such as a wiring closet.  Then you'll need one RG6 coax cable from the wiring closet to each room location for a DirecTV box.  Also be sure that you have AC power at the wiring closet. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support