Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Movers Deal fact or fiction either way to much hassle

Contributor

Movers Deal fact or fiction either way to much hassle

Is it true that a customer service rep can not give you the information on your monthly service cost until after they process your move. I am moving and am trying to price around to find the best offer for me. I called and spoke to DirecTV's movers program and was told by the rep that the only way to find out the price would be to process the move and then if I found something cheaper or wasn't happy I could just call and cancel before the instillation date. All I was trying to find out was how much my cable would be, how much it would be to add internet and how much the instillation would be and what exactly the cost of the installation is. To be told that they don't know that information until everything is processed seemed very odd. 

Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: Movers Deal fact or fiction either way to much hassle

You can always try calling back to the Movers department and speaking with a different rep to see if they say the same thing - don't mention anything about being told you would have to wait, just see if they will say that on their own. You can also try speaking with a supervisor just to confirm.

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Movers Deal fact or fiction either way to much hassle

Good idea, @Sky456

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support