Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is Directv a real company or a virtual company?

Contributor

Is Directv a real company or a virtual company?

I called Directv this morning at 10:00 and was put on hold for over an hour. I called later and was transferred 4 times and finally waited for a supervisor for over an hour. I finally forgot about why I called and told the person I was speaking with that this is now a poor customer service issue. I feel that Directv is don't care about customers. All I wanted to do was to find out why my bill increased by $25.00. NOW I AM CHANGING MY 2 PHONES, INTERNET AND TV ACCOUNTS TO ANOTHER COMPANY. I am very disappointed with AT&T for have Directv as a partner company.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Is Directv a real company or a virtual company?

to find out why your bill changed.  look at the higher bill and compare it to the lower bill

see whats different.  they are available online if you do not have hard copies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Is Directv a real company or a virtual company?

@My123456 

DirecTV is a real company of course. Problem is because of a huge system migration these year, plus people upset when channel negotiations come up and realize they are not guaranteed any channel permanently, hold times are much higher then they would be normally.

If you look at your last bill and compare it to this one, which you can check online if needed, you will see whatever the difference is for. At $25 most likely this was a discount that completed, that would be clearly listed on the bill such as $25 off for 12, 1 of 12 (2 of 12, 3 of 12, etc.).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support