Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Directv

Highlighted
Contributor

Directv

If I have DirecTV. Do I have to pay for DirecTV now?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎06-14-2019 8:33 AM

Re: Directv

@Linduh wrote:

If I have DirecTV. Do I have to pay for DirecTV now?

Yes. They're totally different services. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

I am one of the people AT&T is screwing out of NFL football. Directv is broadcasting the Cowboys game on NFL network and on a local station that Directv cut off. Directv blacked out the NFL channel so as to completely screw over football fans. They could easily not blackout NFL channel, but NOOOOO.

I absolutely hate Directv. I live in a rural area with slow internet. When that changes, I will be able to use the $250/month Directv expense to subscribe to a lot of online channels and say goodbye to Directv forever. Cannot wait for that day.

Message 3 of 4
Tutor

I am one of the people AT&T is screwing out of NFL football. Directv is broadcasting the Cowboys game on NFL network and on a local station that Directv cut off. Directv blacked out the NFL channel so as to completely screw over football fans. They could easily not blackout NFL channel, but NOOOOO.

I absolutely hate Directv. I live in a rural area with slow internet. When that changes, I will be able to use the $250/month Directv expense to subscribe to a lot of online channels and say goodbye to Directv forever. Cannot wait for that day.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support