Pay bill

Message 1 of 11
Tutor

Re: Direct TV Payment

I want to pay my bill

Message 2 of 11
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Associated Member (Associated Member)
Accepted by rldvxi
‎11-20-2018 4:44 PM

Log into your DTV account or call DTV to use the automated system or pay a fee to pay by talking to a CSR.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 11
ACE - Expert

@Gomezd wrote:

I want to pay my bill

Then you can do so like most other companies.

Go to www.directv.com , or www.att.com if you are in their new system, log into your account and pay your bill.

You can also call DirecTV at 1-800-531-5000 and pay through their voice system.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 11
Contributor

Nothing works. I had an old AT&T account. When I try to pay my Direct TV Bill all I get is a message say "account closed no further payment necessary". Do I have to move to Xfiinity?

Message 5 of 11
Contributor

I already did that it didn't work.

Message 6 of 11
Contributor

If it wasn't for Direct TV I wouldn't do business with AT&T. It is totally incompetent. As it stands I think I will have to move to Comcast anyway.

Message 7 of 11
ACE - Expert

@tedclelland 

You only go to www.att.com to pay your bill if your account has been moved into the new system, and you registered your DirecTV account on it as directed by the old system. Until then you go to www.directv.com as normal.

If neither you cannot access your account either way, then you will need to call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 as this is a public customer to customer forum with no access to accounts.

(as a note you can edit your existing post if needed instead of posting multiple times one after another when there haven't been any new posts since).

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

I want to get my auto pay fixed

Message 9 of 11
ACE - Expert

This is a customer to customer forum with no access to any accounts.

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

@dxlola wrote:

I want to get my auto pay fixed

To opt in/out of auto bill pay log into your account at www.direct.com or www.att.com if in the new system. Remember you cannot choose a auto pay date, it will be day 2 of the cycle (same day as bill produces) if by credit card or day 15 if by EFT.

If there are other billing concerns, call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000. This is a public customer to customer forum so your account cannot be accessed here.

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support