Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct TV, AT&T, Amazon Scam

Contributor

Direct TV, AT&T, Amazon Scam

Extremely upset and disappointed that Direct TV, AT&T and Amazon do not warm their customers about gift card scams and do nothing to protect their customers.

There is no way to get money back from a redeemed gift card, and companies refuse to reimburse customers for their loss.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Direct TV, AT&T, Amazon Scam

This scam has been around for a few years with different companies used why didn't you hear about it? There are a dozen or more posts on here alone.

plus this: https://www.amazon.com/giftcardscams/b?ie=UTF8&node=15435487011

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Direct TV, AT&T, Amazon Scam

You are right on. I got this call today and after I spoke to these frauds I called the real DirecTV - once using their customer service number and again calling their Billing Department. I did this because the billing dept. number that the frauds gave me was different. Of course I was told the promotion is fraudulent. I also checked online and found this site. It is a shame you can't trust anyone. You have to research before you trust. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support