Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DirecTV account paperless bill

Contributor

DirecTV account paperless bill

My email address is*****

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: DirecTV account paperless bill

This is a customer to customer forum with no access to any accounts.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

How do I get my paperless billing on my email [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

How do I get my paperless billing on my email I try to make a at&t
A account but it tell me to veryfie my name a d password and then it said
I do t reckinize that email or password
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

If you cannot create an account login, or one is created but you cannot reset it, then call DirecTV. The web unlock team can assist you resetting the login. Plus customer service can opt you into paperless billing as well.

This is just a public forum so you shouldn't be giving out your personal info to the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn to manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T. View help managing DIRECTV in myAT&T!
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support