Helpful Links

DIRECTV Payment Dispute

Community Support

DIRECTV Payment Dispute

Bill.png

We understand issues can occur regarding payments. If you have an Auto Bill Pay Issue, an Unauthorized Charge, a Missing Payment, a Payment That Was Not Posted, or a Payment Dispute, our teams can look into this.

Click here to submit a ticket so we can look into this. If you have bank records, you can attach them as well.

Click here to review AT&T’s Privacy Policy

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTCares . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: DIRECTV Payment Dispute

Need to dispute a charge or need to find out why a payment did not go through? You can contact us! Check out this information above!

Need to pay your Bill? Or setup Auto-Pay? Check out our Ways To Pay Your DIRECTV Bill article!

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTCares . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

sept 13 2016 we had a fire , called to suspend service which was never documented called numerous times to suspend service and after moving in 4 months later had the whole home redone with genies which never worked corectly until friday 8/4/2017 and sat 8/5/2017 request that you make good on the four months that we called numerous times to suspend service untill our home was put back together between att and direct tv you  people have not  documented  alll our calls you just kept sending us bills for a home that to four months of our hard earned money and could not care about our dilema of losing our home for all that time plus after you came out and replced all units that never worked correctly untill fri 8/4/2014 your tech told us it was installed incorrectly lose fitting ect i feal that you owe us the 4 months we asked you to  suspend our service and something for all our aggravation of constantly having to call for months to have our service repaired so we could us it as we paid for we are loyal customers of att across the board and if you do not value our wireless tv home phone and internet service im sure we could find anotherprovider sincery ROBERT AND KAREN P[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

@BOAT2628

I'm sorry but we are customers like yourself as this is a public customer to customer forum. You will need to either call Directv 1-800-531-5000 or go to @ATTDIRECTVCare where you can send them a private message.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV Account Board! Check out our helpful articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Have a billing concern? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support