Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV Live chat

Tutor

DIRECTV Live chat

For the love of God, where is the working online chat for direct tv? I have clicked on the link provided above and the chat link is not clickable. I have been at it for about a week, it DOES not work. ATT why make things difficult, why is the chat link not working ? I am so frustrated  that I have to spend so much time to freaking ask a question. I have also been on hold for 1/2, and Benn disconnected twice. Sick of it already. 

Message 1 of 15
Tutor

Re: DIRECTV Live chat

Does anyone know? Does anyone have a valid link to chat?

Message 2 of 15
Tutor

ATT where is your customer service people is this forum.?

Message 3 of 15
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @Raquel1

This is a customer to customer support forum. Employees occasionally monitor and answer on here. 

Click on the following link and the blue "Chat Available" button will appear towards the middle left hand side. Just wait for the page to completely load.

https://www.att.com/contactus/index/digitaltv.html?tab=2

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 15
Contributor

Hello.

I want to make change in my profile

Message 5 of 15
Tutor

Thanks for answering. That chat button is grey, is not clickable, it DOES not work. I need to ask where to send my electronic payment to? I use my bank bill pay to pay my bills, I need an address to put in bill pay account to send the money for direct tv. The link you provided for chat is not in blue so I can't click on it.

Message 6 of 15
Contributor

Hello.

I want to make change in my profile

Message 7 of 15
Employee

@Raquel1

I just tested the site and it appears blue for me. Are you trying to access it via a mobile phone or a computer?

@Jtleba

Your forum profile or your Directv Account profile? If its the online forum towards the top RIGHT click on your little WiFi signal icon you are using for on this site here then edit that profile. If you are looking to make changed to your actual DTV account profile call us at 1800.531.5000

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 15
Employee

@Raquel1 what is your question anyway. Maybe me or one of our very experienced and trained professionals maybe able to help you

*ask your question, im just heading out to break. when i return if it hasnt already been answered i'll try my best to do it for you*

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 15
Tutor

Thanks for answering. That chat button is grey, is not clickable, it DOES not work. I need to ask where to send my electronic payment to? I use my bank bill pay to pay my bills, I need an address to put in bill pay account to send the money for direct tv. The link you provided for chat is not in blue so I can't click on it.

Message 10 of 15
Tutor

I am using a laptop. The chat link is grey. I can't click on it. I asked my question a post or two above.

Message 11 of 15
Employee

View and pay your bill through your bank or credit union. Go to eBill Place to learn more.

or if you get a paper bill, flip it over and on the back page it will tell you how to pay your bill via your bank.

Employee Contributor*
Message 12 of 15
Tutor

Hi again, so the link to the e bill place works but it won't give me the address, that is what I need. My bill  not show where to send payment from my bank. I want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question, I am so fustruated right now I just cannot take it anymore, I will try again to call and if that does not work I will have no choice but to cancel the service and use Comcast instead.

Message 13 of 15
Employee

Are you wanting a physical mailing address?

Employee Contributor*
Message 14 of 15
Employee

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1044752

Employee Contributor*
Message 15 of 15
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support