Helpful Links

DIRECTV Gift Card - How To Find & Redeem It!

Community Support

DIRECTV Gift Card - How To Find & Redeem It!

Where is my DIRECTV Gift Card or Reward Card?

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 98
Contributor

Re: Where is my DIRECTV Gift Card?

type this into your search bar,

directvosl.rewardpromo.com

just type in your phone number and zip code on the right side

you should see a reward tracker with info about your rebate

Message 61 of 98
Contributor

type this into your search bar,

directvosl.rewardpromo.com

just type in your phone number and zip code on the right side

you should see a reward tracker with info about your rebate

Message 62 of 98
Tutor

Direct tv called me yesterday after I filed an fcc complaint. They apologized and gave me a $200 credit towards my bill.

Message 63 of 98

Sounds like a bull crap epidemic to me. ATT/Direct Tv need to pony up and quit jerking people around. Litigation will follow. Michael Patrick

Message 64 of 98
Contributor

Been waiting for this Wal-Mart fictitious gift card since April 2016. Direct tv now tells me to go find the contracted employee to get this form from April 11, 2016. Told Direct TV that would be ludicrous that they are seriously asking me to hunt down a "contracted employee" to get a form that i was supposed to have gotten 12 months ago. I asked her if she actually listen to what she just said? Amazing that a representative of Direct TV and ART a public utility sounded so completely absurd.
Message 65 of 98
Highlighted
Contributor

Been waiting since April 2016.
Message 66 of 98
Contributor

** FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TIME AND STRESS I SUFFERED THOUGH TO FINALLY RECEIVE MY $200 CREDIT.  I TRIED FOR 3 MONTHS AND NO ONE COULD HELP ME FROM EITHER COMPANY.  THEN i DECIDED TO NOT PAY MY DIRECTV BILL AND AT&T CUT OFF SERVICE TO MY AND MY FAMILIES CELL PHONES, MY INTERNET SERVICE.  IMMEDIATELY THE AT&T AGENT PUT IN THE REQUEST FOR A $200 CREDIT TO BE USED TO PAY THEIR COMPANY. THE DIRECTV COMPANY NEVER RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT FROM AT&T AND SHUT OFF THE TV SERVICE TO MY HOME UNTIL I PAID THEM.

THE ATTRACTIVE "BUNDLE PACKAGE" IS A SCAM THAT IN THE HIDDEN WRITING OF THE TERMS OF USE ALLOWS THESE TWO COMPANIES TO JOIN TOGETHER IN WAY TO FORCE PAYMENTS TO BE PAID BY THE 30 DAY DUE DATE OR CRIPPLE YOU BY BEING CUT OFF FROM ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Message 67 of 98
Contributor

I didnt get any forms to fill out either. I kept calling and complaining and the eventrly sent my card but it was like 6 months later.
Message 68 of 98
Community Support

Hi @8748balboadr,

Check out the article in this thread, it should get you squared away. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 69 of 98
Community Support

Hi @prettypeople,

You will find information here on how to redeem your reward and how to contact our teams if there is an issue. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 70 of 98
Community Support

Hi @Gtracy14,

The information in this thread has information on how to redeem your reward. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 71 of 98
Community Support

Hi @nancypv,

You many need to redeem the reward. You will find information on how to do this here on this thread. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 72 of 98
Community Support

Hi @Vivianclopez,

You will find information on how to redeem your card here. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 73 of 98
Community Support

Hi @ShawnW36,

Check out the article in this thread. You will find information to redeem your reward and chat information if there is an issue.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 74 of 98
Community Support

Hi @dandee,

Check out this information in this article. It should point you in the right direction to redeem these rewards. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Employee Contributor*
Message 75 of 98
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV Account Board! Check out our helpful articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Have a billing concern? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support