Helpful Links

DIRECTV Gift Card - How To Find & Redeem It!

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV Gift Card - How To Find & Redeem It!

Where is my DIRECTV Gift Card or Reward Card?

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 98
Community Support

Re: Where is my DIRECTV Gift Card?

Reward Card.jpg

Were you offered a DIRECTV Rebate? Need to know where it is or how to redeem it? Not to worry! You can visit our Rebate Center by clicking here to redeem or check status of your reward card!

If you were offered a reward card from BJ's, Costco, Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Menards, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Sam's Club, Target & Walmart and you have not received it, you can call 1-855-577-1871 for assistance.

If you have any issue with your DIRECTV Rebate Card, feel free to chat with us by clicking here.

Did you also get Internet service?  

If you added Internet to your DIRECTV order, there is a separate process to redeem the U-verse Gift Card. Just click this link and follow the instructions to redeem it. You will find more information about redeeming AT&T U-verse Gift Cards here.

If you were offered gift cards or other rewards for AT&T services not listed here, visit our Reward Center.

If your reward has expired, you are no longer qualified to redeem it. Unfortunately our teams are unable to assist with items of this nature. 

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 98
Contributor

I was offered a $225 Walmart Gift card when I signed up as a new DirecTV customer at Walmart..On  6/7/16 ......I have not recieved either any kind of redemption form or a gift card...It has bee over 10 weeks since I signed up....I have spoken with almost a dozen different departments until I finally received some help( or someone who at least wanted to help and not pass the buck)...I was told that I would need to go to Walmart to get the form and to mail it to the DirecTv redemption center. However, I have been to several Walmarts and they do not have a clue what I am talking about???Go figure!!! The girl I spoke with today at DirecTV/Att said that she had documented everything on her end so if I was not able to get the form and send it in before the redemption expired(at the end of the month) that we should be ok....I need some advise on how to see this thru!!!

Message 3 of 98
Contributor

I am having a similar problem I think there is a 90 day service wait.

Message 4 of 98

problems with not receiving my visa card and it says click here, that DONT work, you chat with someone online and they say that its not there area and you have to call !!!! been there done that

Message 5 of 98

Not received my 100 visa, i have called several times and just get transfered over and over and they say someone will call me but guess what, NO call.   i call the rebate people and they say they have nothing and transfer me to the main number, then i talk to someone at the main number and they say they dont know anything, UNBELIEVABLE !!! I have spent hours on the phone, waste of my time !!

Message 6 of 98
Contributor

I was talked into switching from dish network after 15 years to direct tv. One of the perks was I was supposed to get a $225 Walmart gift card. I have never received a redemption form or a gift card. i have talked to two people at direct tv with no help!

Message 7 of 98
Employee

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 98
Contributor

What a cluster AT&T and Direct TV are. The $100 gift card is just an illusion. I was promised the $100 gift card 11 months ago and I'm still waiting. Call the rewards center you say? Good luck. First of all, to say that they speak "English" would be generous. Secondly, their job apparently is not to help you get your gift card, but rather to engage you in a telephone, email run around until you finally reach the breaking point and just give up.
Message 9 of 98

sorry to hear, thats the way they roll, its a JOKE !!!! still waiting for mine from July after several waste of my time phone calls, JOKE JOKE JOKE

Message 10 of 98
Tutor

We've gone to all the links and sites they offer and they are ALL a dead end.  If you're not going to follow through on your promises, I'm sure negative advertising on everyone's part will show you how the community stands together.  Perhaps you should follow through with promises.  

As you can see above, everyone has had the same issues.  FIX YOUR LINKS!!!

Message 11 of 98
Tutor

The link you provided takes us back to the top of this very same page.  Again, a run around.  AT&T and Direct TV....a big fat lie!!  Negative advertisement.  That's what you'll get.  FaceBook would be a great place to start with on letting people know how much of a rip off this company is.  Thanks for a whole lot of nothing.  Oh...and your AT&T U Verse service....it sucks!!  I've never been more disappointed.  

Message 12 of 98
Tutor

I have a contract with one of the 3rd party venders associated with WalMart. This must be a SCAM as I look at all the posts where customers have experienced the same thing I have. I am very close to reporting it to the Ohio Attorney General's office for review. There probably is a open file already. On my contract from July 2,2016 2920922 it says I am to receive a $200.00 WalMart gift card. I have not received it. I was told it would come in a unmarked envelope so we have been very carefully checking all our mail. I had to call ATT about getting the correct $10 a month price for our phone and the waived $99 installation fee refunded after it was charged. I have made 2 or 3 calls trying to pin down who to call about the gift card. Boy have I had the run around spent hours with ATT given false information. Today I went into the store per Direct TV's customer service instructions. I was told by WalMart customer service they have no information and to contact ATT "DUH & double UGH". Then I was told that the rep for Direct TV was in electronics. So I went on a hunt to find them and found out the store manager would no longer allow Direct TV in the store. The WalMart electronics department associates were very helpful they located a # for the third party vendor 1-866-569-2420 and spent about an hour on hold -- the call was never answered. This whole experience took several hours. I have ATT stock that has been passed down in our family for over 100 years and am very upset that ATT would allow customers to be scamed like this. ATT has always had such a good reputation. I just want what I was promised!
Message 13 of 98
Contributor

I have been with ATT for more than a decade on a family plan and the problem describe below have me very upset and re-thinking if I should continue doing business with ATT. It looks like a SCAM

I got the email with an offer for Direct TV, 3 days later I called the number specified on the email and order the service. The Direct TV salesperson listed me the perks including the $200 gift card on the call, after waiting and being invoiced already for the second month of Direct TV, and still have not received the bonus $200 DIRECTV Visa® Reward Card; Called Direct TV and they claim they cannot do anything, because the account does not show that I was to received a bonus $200 DIRECTV Visa® Reward Card. This seems is fraudulent business practice, a SCAM to lured clients with offers they will not meet and tied them up with a contract. Exploring the alternative to escalate this.

Tags (2)
Message 14 of 98
Teacher

Severe emotional trauma caused by the frustration and hassle of broken promises. It's a real condition. Painful. Punitive damages can be a great deterrent to fraudulent promises as well
Message 15 of 98
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV Account Board! Check out our helpful articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Have a billing concern? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support