Helpful Links

DIRECTV Billing and Rewards

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV Billing and Rewards

Are you wondering how to pay your bill? What about how to redeem your Reward Card? Not to worry, we have some helpful articles below that will point you in the right direction!

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTCares . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: DIRECTV Billing and Rewards

Each topic below is a link, just click on the one that best matches your billing needs!

How can I pay my bill?

Where is my reward card and how do I redeem it?

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTCares . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV Account Board! Check out our helpful articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Have a billing concern? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support