Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer Representative Satisfaction

Contributor

Customer Representative Satisfaction

I called DirecTV/At&t and spoke to Joyce (ID# [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]), who helped me with discrepancies within my bill. She was very pleasant and professional and didn't let me hang up without fixing the problem. She is the first customer service rep that I have spoken to who actually knew what she was doing and how to rectify the problem. Good job and thank you!

Message 1 of 11
Scholar

Re: Customer Representative Satisfaction

All the Old DirecTV Reps were like that.

How did you find an AT&T one that could do that ?

Message 2 of 11
Mentor

Hooray!!!

Message 3 of 11
Former Employee

Excellent!  Make sure you contact Directv at 1-800-531-5000 as it won't get as much attention here.

Message 4 of 11
Tutor

My first experience at this number was disastrous! I spoke with Juan, who had a very outgoing, 'car salesman-like' demeanor. Without going into all the details, I chose to use a recognized independent vendor. Juan had me believing I would have many, many thousands of free movies and free TV shows on Direct Cinema to use as a substitute for my Dish TV movie channels. 

There were several other  misleading or 'mis(s)'statements. Some customer service folks in need of CEU's?

Peggy/Arizona

Message 5 of 11
Scholar

I hope your experience was a fluke.

Never heard of DTV doing that.

Did you get an Overseas Representative ?

What Independent Vendor did you find ?

How do you Underline and make BOLD the print on this form ?

Message 6 of 11
Tutor

Hi!

Question:  Did you get an Overseas Representative ?

No, the representative was from Michigan.

Question:  What Independent Vendor did you find ?

The independent vendor was 'Ikonic'.

Another good company in Phoenix, is ''Planet Earth'.

Question:  How do you Underline and make BOLD the print on this form ?

The reply email I am using seems to be Outlook, or at least a Microsoft product. I am using 'Rich Text' tab (above). Just below the designated tab is a bar with B I U S, etc.. Play with the settings. If you're familiar with Outlook, you'll be fine! Hope it shows up for you!!

Message 7 of 11
Scholar

Thanks for the info.I am using Outlook but I don't see a Designation Tab, or RICH Text tab

What is it under ? 

File  Edit  View  Favorites  Tools  Help  ?

Under that is the Address Bar.

Message 8 of 11
Mentor

Thats where you messed up. Going through a Vendor. Always go straight to the source!

Message 9 of 11
Tutor

Actually, I went to the 'trusted' vendor after the episode with Direct's sales team. Great service from this vendor, and previously with Planet Earth.

Message 10 of 11
Tutor

Hi, again!

I don't know what to tell you about the Rich Text tab, sorry. That may be the difference in our 'Outlook' view.

I didn't choose to have the options; they just appeared the first time I used this feature.

I've played around trying to find a solution for you, but am not having any success.

Good luck and let me know if you find the answer!

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support