Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancelling nfl Sunday ticket

Contributor

Cancelling nfl Sunday ticket

If I cancel the Sunday ticket now, will I stopped being charged for the rest of the season?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎09-15-2019 7:37 PM

Re: Cancelling nfl Sunday ticket

No, the season has started so you can no longer cancel it, it's non refundable and non cancelable  once the season starts, ALL sports subscriptions are this way with ALL providers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-17-2019 12:27 PM

Re: Cancelling nfl Sunday ticket

No as you pay for the season, not each month you have it. You just have the option to do a one-time payment or split over 6 installments.

You only have until the season starts to opt out. Once the season has started, you are secured for that season.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support