Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can I Combine my ATT Wireless account with my two DirecTV accounts under the ATT ACCESS ID?

Tutor

Can I Combine my ATT Wireless account with my two DirecTV accounts under the ATT ACCESS ID?

I am a "snowbird".....fly back 'n forth between Florida and Virginia as the seasons change.....thus I have TWO DIRECTV accounts.  ATT doesn't seem to be able to deal with this arrangement through the ATT Access Portal.  So two questions:

a. How do I combine my three accounts (ATT Wireless, DTV in Florida, & DTV in Virginia) under a single ATT Access ID?

b. Is there a way (other than call 800-531-5000)  to suspend one DTV Account and simultaneously activate the other DTV account?

Dealing with DIRECTV was easy-peesy before DTV became walled off behind the ATT ACCESS wall.  (just a wistfull comment).

Message 1 of 6
Tutor

Re: Can I Combine my ATT Wireless account with my two DirecTV accounts under the ATT ACCESS ID?

Okay, DIRECTV: Why won't you answer my question?

I just got an email from DTV stating that my Question has been removed........i.e."screw you".

So much for your fake "Customer Service'....my only option is to call Customer Service and spend an hour on the phone with someone not in this country, who barely speaks english, who cannot even understand the issue.

Message 2 of 6
Tutor

Re: Can I Combine my ATT Wireless account with my two DirecTV accounts under the ATT ACCESS ID?

Message 3 of 6
Tutor

97 reviews to date and not a single ATT "expert" will address the question?

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

You can't combine your accounts.

This is a customer to customer forum not DTV support.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎12-09-2018 10:01 AM

@snakeking

You cannot combine multiple DirecTV accounts. Per Terms of Service, as well as keeping in line with FCC regulations as account's physical service address affects a few things, accounts are not allowed to be combined. Any combined bill or bundling discounts do not affect multiple service accounts (i.e. 1 AT&T wireless account cannot give discount to two DirecTV accounts).

To date DirecTV has not allowed suspension to be done any way other than speaking with a live agent. This is thought to be because of the disclosures they must go over on how the suspension works.

Multiple views doesn't mean AT&T/DirecTV are looking at the post. This is a public customer to customer forum, not official support. So views are normally from other customers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support