Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing payment

Highlighted
Contributor

Billing payment

I just check my bank account and Find out Att took a payment of $350 dollars. I am so angry about this. The payment should be like $90 dollars per month. I gat Direct TV but I did not like it. On the third day I called and cancel the service. And I send the box back to at&t  using FEDEX. I was trying to talk with someone by phone and nobody answer at this time. I want to have my $350 dollars back ASAP. I will cancel autopayment and request a paper bill so I can see the actual amount of money that I have to pay. I will put a complain. I am not happy about what at&t is doing to me. If I do not receive my money back I will go to local TV news and put a bad news about what At&t is doing to me.

I will call back  tomorrow and expect I can have a good answer and my money back.

Irma Cavazos

Channelview, Tx

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Billing payment

Wrong forum. This is not the satellite tv forum DirecTV but for the internet streaming service DirecTV Now.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor

Moved to DirectTV forum

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎02-01-2019 8:53 AM

You only have 24 hours to cancel DirecTV before an early cancellation fee is charged,  if you only had it for 3 days you would be charged the full ecf amount which is $480.00

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support