Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing issues

Contributor

Billing issues

Billing issues

I am a Direct TV customer for over 3 years, ATT Uverse for 2 and just recenting at the first of December I got ATT wireless service.  When I got my new phone I went to the closet ATT store with help in activating and setting up my phone.  I explained to the ATT representative that I have been trying to combined my services ever since ATT aquire Direct TV.  He worked up some number and gave me a package price of $89.00 a month plus taxes.  I am NOT being given this rate.  I went back to the store and Logan wasn't working that day so i spoke with someone there and they saw this information in my account notes but said they would leave a message for Logan to contact me.  He also stated that soemtimes it takes a couple billing cycles.  2 billing cycles later and I still don't see this package price.  FRUSTRATED WITH ATT

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Billing issues

You're not alone.  You'll see many posts here from folks frustrated with combining AT&T + DirecTV accounts.  See additional informaiton here ....

https://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Management/Things-to-Know-when-Combining-your-Bill/m-p/4735111

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support