Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing and management

Contributor

Billing and management

Need someone to give phone number. Not the one usually used 1800-531-5000. We were treated rudely and sent us boxes and we didn't cancel. Bad customer service. My wife cried about the service. We have been customers for years. If anyone who works with direct can give me a call at [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] I would appreciate it a lot 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Billing and management

We're customers like you, so nobody here will call you back.  In fact, it's not a good idea to post personal information in a public forum like this.  

Try the DirecTV Customer Care folks here if you think calling isn't getting you anywhere ....

https://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3177458

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: Billing and management

Hello @Shawnaboo,

We are sorry for the poor customer service you received. We will be happy to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support