Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Available packages

Contributor

Available packages

Can someone tell me what is the cost of the lowest package to purchase that will include local stations? 

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: Available packages

All packages include local stations as far as I know. The lowest package is the Family package at $29.99 per month. You need to call about this package if you want it as it is not advertised. 

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Ruthygirl
‎01-07-2019 12:53 PM

Re: Available packages

@Ruthygirl wrote:

Can someone tell me what is the cost of the lowest package to purchase that will include local stations? 

All DirecTV packages include local stations, as long as DirecTV has locals for your address available. Call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to change your package.

Lowest package is Family $29.99 (base package cost before TV fees, receiver services, taxes, etc.): https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/3245

Before changing package see if you have any discounts currently applying as many will have a minimum package requirement. Don't want your bill going up because the discount lost was more than the savings from the package. Also Family being the lowest usually doesn't get discounts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support