Helpful Links

Access card return

Contributor

Access card return

How to return direct tv access card, i cannot seem to get them to mail me a return envelope. Please heap with address or something.all i seen to get from phone calls is a argument, or we will send it right out, been calling from september 30 - october 17, 2017, still have not recieved 1 envelope out of 8 phone calls.

Very frustrated with direct !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Access card return

You can try chat or sending a PM to @ATTDIRECTVCare.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Access card return

If you deactivated a Directv box that was not a returnable model, and you have not received an envelope for the access card in 30 days, then that would indicate you are safe to cut it up. You also could hold onto it until such time you send a box back (upgrade, warranty replacement, no longer needed) and can include the card in the return. Non return fees have only applied to the boxes themselves. Directv has you send the card back in to clear out your account information, such as any unbilled PPV orders still sitting on it, and to prevent the attempt of it being used on another account.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the DIRECTV Account Board! Check out our helpful articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Have a billing concern? Click here to chat with us!

Additional Support