Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Employee

In this board, you will find information and assistance about starting a new construction project, getting a "Will Serve" letter and easement questions.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 68
Employee

Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Feel free to create a post requesting for assistance. One of our AT&T moderators will reach out to further assist. Have your construction address and contact information at the ready to expedite your request.

Please remember that the Business Forum is a public forum and personal information should only be sent via Private Message.

You should not include any personal information in your post.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 68
Contributor

Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

NEEDING TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE IN REGARDS TO CONSTRUCTION OF A MULTI-FAMILY COMPLEX. NO ONE ON THE 1-800 NUMBERS KNOWS WHO I NEED TO SPEAK WITH ABOUT GETTING SOMEONE ON-SITE DURING CONSTRUCTION. HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING A HOLD OF THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT/INDIVIDUAL?

Message 3 of 68
Administrator

Re: Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Hello @cmills0816,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We're happy to help you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name:

Construction address:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:
Description of what you're needing from our engineer team:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Message 4 of 68
Contributor

Please contact me about a new subdivision off Cooks Bridge Road in Aiken, SC  29805. We have 40 high end equestrian lots and your service is at the front on the development. I need service

Message 5 of 68
Contributor

Please contact me about service to a 40 lot  high end equestrian subdivision in Aiken SC off of Cooks Bridge Road where new fiber optic cable has just been installed 

Message 6 of 68
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Hello @KarlAM

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address to the lot:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Message 7 of 68
Contributor

Hello,

I have a potential project in Palo Alto, California and I would like to request utility maps of areas where AT&T may have existing lines to avoid any potential conflicts.

Message 8 of 68
Contributor

ATT installed Fiber in the Plantation Estates neighborhood in Marrero, LA. I'm have an issue with the restoration. How can I get help?

Message 9 of 68
Contributor

ART recently installed fiber optic cables in the Plantation Estates neighboorhood in Marrero, LA. I am not satisfied with the restoration and need a contact number.

Thanks

Message 10 of 68
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Hello @diamond43,

I'm sorry to read about the issues with the Fiber Installation in the area. You can contact our Repair Center directly at 800-247-2020 opt 3 or send me details via private message by clicking here and I'll be more than happy to help get things back on track. Be sure to include the following information:

Contact Name:
Contact #:

email:

Address in area for refernce: 

Alexis

AT&T Social media Manager

Message 11 of 68
Contributor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Hello, I am a homeowner in the 77053 area code and I am reaching out to inquire about current underground cable installation taking place in the area by subcontractors, I assume, with AT&T logo on the side of their vehicle. I would like to know what polices are in place for employees/subcontractors to inform homeowners that they will be conducting work and causing damage to the property to install this cable on a particular day. Secondly, was their any intent to communicate to homeowners in the area that AT&T will be conducting installation of underground cable and that reps will be in the area during a certain time period. Also, how does AT&T plan to remedy any damages and inconveniences caused by employees/subcontractors during installation of the underground cable. My concern is no notice was given to homeowners in the area. Thank you for time.

Message 12 of 68
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Hello @Dselman,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://soc.att.com/2GEiTWt

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Address:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Facebook:

Message 13 of 68
Contributor

Hi,

We are building a new home that currently has overhead phone line service and we need to have it moved underground. Who do I contact to get an engineer out to the project to start the process of moving the line underground?

Thank you,

Kimberley

Neilson Construction, Inc

Message 14 of 68
Administrator

Hello @neilsconst,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you and be of some help for your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2rdHsAG) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

• Contact Name:
  • Callback Number:
  • E-mail:
  • Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 15 of 68
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn what you can do in this board and how we can assist you!

Additional Support