Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
TimSCI's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 7:32 PM

Utility Line Relocation

I am getting ready to replace a bridge that currently has a pipe with AT&T communication lines in it in Monroe Co, TN. Who do I need to get in touch with to have these utilities moved prior to construction beginning?

Thanks,

Tim Horton

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @TimSCI

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. We will be glad to help with you request on removing the pipe.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Address:

Thank you,

Lisa AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I also need assistance moving some lines in San Diego CA...can you help??

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Whizbuilders

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address:

Details of the request.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I have a utility pole that needs to be removed and AT&T has a communication line running to it. I need to have it relocated to the new pole that is ready. Please send me a contact in the Austin/Oak Hill Texas area to have removed and relocated .

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @paulthiessen,

Is this for a Residential Property or Business Property?

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Ticket: #PX7Z5V49

Full project address: 6615 Stewart Rd, Galveston TX, 77551

Business or residence: Business

Full size/scope of project:

We need multiple telecom lines on three sides of our property:

A. Relocated higher on existing poles

B. In some cases relocated to new utility poles.

I've contacted AT&T four times over the last month with no success. A technician has supposedly been on site and determined these are not your lines (Dec 24th) and some reps are telling me they are not AT&T's infrastructure. No callback from a local supervisor.

(edited)

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @TMarkley

We have not heard back from you with the requested info. We will be happy to get you some further help but we need the additional info to assist. -Lisa

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for responding so quickly, I moved this inquiry into a separate thread, please disregard this specific posting.

- Tanner

Not finding what you're looking for?