Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
TimSCI's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 7:32 PM

Utility Line Relocation

I am getting ready to replace a bridge that currently has a pipe with AT&T communication lines in it in Monroe Co, TN. Who do I need to get in touch with to have these utilities moved prior to construction beginning?

Thanks,

Tim Horton

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @TimSCI

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. We will be glad to help with you request on removing the pipe.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Address:

Thank you,

Lisa AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I also need assistance moving some lines in San Diego CA...can you help??

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Whizbuilders

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address:

Details of the request.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

I work in New Orleans, LA area for an engineering firm. I am looking for someone to get in contact with about underground utility locations in order for my company to design new street developments. Can someone point me in the right direction with who I need to get in contact with in case we need to move or remove some of these utility lines?

Thanks

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello @bjackson504,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be glad to help with your request. Please send an email to [email scrubbed] with the following details and in the subject line, please reference the Case #7545715. Please include the following details within the email.

Contact Name:

Contact  Number:
Email Address:

Business Name:

Complete Address for Project:

Size/Scope and Units:

Lisa
AT&T Social Media Manager 

(edited)

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

@bjackson504, Thank you for sending us the requested information via email. I have sent your request to the local engineer int he area. Please allow 24 to 48 business hours for the engineer to contact you.

Thanks,

Ruth.-

AT&T Business Forum Support.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I have a utility pole that needs to be removed and AT&T has a communication line running to it. I need to have it relocated to the new pole that is ready. Please send me a contact in the Austin/Oak Hill Texas area to have removed and relocated .

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @paulthiessen,

Is this for a Residential Property or Business Property?

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Ticket: #PX7Z5V49

Full project address: 6615 Stewart Rd, Galveston TX, 77551

Business or residence: Business

Full size/scope of project:

We need multiple telecom lines on three sides of our property:

A. Relocated higher on existing poles

B. In some cases relocated to new utility poles.

I've contacted AT&T four times over the last month with no success. A technician has supposedly been on site and determined these are not your lines (Dec 24th) and some reps are telling me they are not AT&T's infrastructure. No callback from a local supervisor.

(edited)

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @TMarkley

We have not heard back from you with the requested info. We will be happy to get you some further help but we need the additional info to assist. -Lisa

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for responding so quickly, I moved this inquiry into a separate thread, please disregard this specific posting.

- Tanner

Not finding what you're looking for?