Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
HollywoodConstruction's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 3:49 PM

Phone 3 to Construction Engineering Department

I am looking for a contact number for the AT&T Construction/ Engineering Department. I have two (2) telephone poles that need to be removed for a new construction project.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

10 years ago

Try 866 620 6900

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Correct Number: 1-888-336-6083

Construction and Engineering Help Desk

Thanks for your help the first number provided me with the correct number.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

did this number work for you? I just get busy signals. If you have another number you could share that would be great.
thanks

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hi swhitlock2,

I will be happy to help you. I've sent you an email to gather more details so we can get started. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Look I live at and a new elementary school is being built well down Coy Smith Hwy or 96 which ever they are running a small diameter pipe all the way down the road to the town of Mt.vernon. I am wondering if this is for AT&T to run fiber to the school?How can I find out or can you find out if this is for AT&T?

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello DANDJAPPLIANCE,

I can certainly review this for you. I've sent you an email as I will need a few more details to answer this for you. Talk with you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hello There,

I have a huge problem in my new house and i will like to know if somebody could help me.

Here is the situation:

I got a brand new house in Coral Terrance, FL ( Near Coral Gable ) was fine until i call ATT and ask for phone and Internet service.

happens to be that no company have a cable or pole or anything wire on front of my house, the nearest pole is, to my right 1 house away and to the left 2 house away.

so i saw a ATT truck 1 block away and ask for information about the engineer department, and they give me a email, 

i write to this email, a nice guys told me he was going to send somebody to check my house and then they will tell me what to do.

The guy came ( Manny ) and he told me that he was going to summit a work order to install a polo to supply Internet and telephone for my and my next door neighbors. that was on Jan 2013. 

ever since i call many , text him every 3 month. and he only get back to me once about October 2014, tell me he was working on it.

So if somebody kindly help me with this problem at my brand new house i will appreciated a lot.

Thanks

Ryan Carvajal

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

Racldjca,

Hello we would like to help with getting you service in your area. We are sending some requested information off to you to complete. Once completed please send it back and we will get you further assistance.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Does anyone know At&t Construction and Engineering contacts for Northwest Georgia.  Need to have pole moved from middle of driveway at XXX.  

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello cemco,

I can definitly look into this for you, and get you some assistance with moving the pole. I've sent you an email to start the process & I'll be standing by for your response. Talk with you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Does anyone have a way to contact the engineering depart in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a new building and have had a site survey for new cabling but still cannot get it installed and need to talk to someone who can give a date for installation.  

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi jbooraem,

Sorry your having trouble getting service installed. I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Laura

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Need to find out who to contact to repair/replace pedestal in my alley.  I have contacted ATT 7 times in the last 3 months and have made no progress.

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Camboslice,

We will be glad to help look into who would replace the pedestal. We have sent off some requested information to complete. Please reply and then we can get you some further assistance.

Thank you 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I just purchased a vacant lot with (2) AT&T poles that need to me relocated for a house build.  I have been unable to find the correct department to even talk to me about this.  Can you help me?  I am in Pensacola, FL

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?