Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
DC-MNE's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 7:27 PM

New Construction Commercial Building - Fairfield, CA

Hi, we're an Electrical Engineering Firm, and we just completed a design for a Cemetery Commercial Building.  The drawings were already approved by the city.  The new building will require new phone service.  Who can we get in contact with to discuss what will be required to be shown on the drawings (i.e. conduit and pull box sizes, etc.)?    

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello DC-MNE,

Thank you for your recent post and participation within the Business Community. I’ll be happy to research this and provide a resolution. To begin the research please provide your account information. Please send me a private message by clicking here:

Please include the following

details:

Full Name:

Address:

Preferred Contact #:

Email address:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Do you know approximately when I can expect an answer from AT&T?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry, I'm not trying to rush you, but would like to let our client know the status.  Thanks.  

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @DC-MNE,

Sorry for the delay. I just sent a follow up to the Engineer. I will respond to your private message when I hear back from the Engineer. Thank you, Lisa

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @DC-MNE, I called and left a message. My Engineer stated you were contacted for your request. We just wanted to follow up to confirm.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for calling me, and checking on the status of your Engineer.  

Yes, an AT&T Engineer has reached out to me via email yesterday.  He requested drawings and photos from me, and they were sent to him.  Currently, I am waiting for his reply. 

Once again, thank you for all your help.   

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

DC-MNE, glad you were contacted. I want to thank you for your business. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to reach out- I'll be more than happy to assist you. You will be receiving a short survey based on your interaction with me, please let me know how I am doing. Have a great afternoon! -Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?