Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Need to speak to construction engineer department

Need to speak to construction engineer department

AT&T does not have a "CONSTRUCTION" option on their website so that builders don't have to spend hours calling numerous phone numbers to find the person that can actually connect us with engineering is ridiculous.  So far I've been dialing and searching the internet for 3-hours only to finally find a "forum".  Can you believe it???? AT&T requires builders to install connections so why aren't they reaching out to us or providing us proper contact information?

So AT&T I need you to connect me with construction engineering.

My name is Laura, I am a Construction Project Manager, for*****.  The project is in Oxford, MS 38665.  It's new commercial construction, and I need to talk to the engineering department about conduit and wire.  My email is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 41
Contributor

I am looking to find the owner of a black plastic pipe with a red stripe. It is 6"-8" diameter and running in the parkway in front of a home we manage. The pipe was installed through the sewer line servicing our property. Property is located in Brookfield, IL off of Eberly/East Ave.

Message 31 of 41
Administrator

Hello @RandallFranz

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address to the home:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 32 of 41
Contributor

Request to speak to construction engineer department.

Hi AT&T Representative,

I would like to speak to your engineering department for underground planning at a project in California. Please get back with me so I can provide more information.

Respectfully,

TSteffen

Message 33 of 41
Administrator

Hello @tSteffen

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Business Community. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. For me to research your issue, I will need to gather some information. Please send me a private message and include the following details:

https://soc.att.com/2VWZ5RW

Your full Name:
Business Name on Account:
Full Project address:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:
Size/scope of your project: How many units?:

Thank you

Kathy V.

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 34 of 41
Contributor

Please provide direct line number to construction engineer in Palm Bay florida 

Message 35 of 41
Contributor

I need to speak to AT&T construction engineer to meet with my crew about conduit for a new hotel build in Southlake Texas.  Can you pls provide contact info?  thx

Message 36 of 41
Administrator

Hello @greggillent,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be glad to help with your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/32jLA2B) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Scope/Size and Units for the Project:

Complete Address for the Project:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 37 of 41
Contributor

I need to speak with someone concerning the removal of 2 poles in Muncie, Indiana in order to extend our business parking lot.  I have been on the phone and internet for over an hour and no luck.  Please HELP!!!!

Message 38 of 41
Administrator

Hello @parsonmortuary,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Full Project Address:

Details of the request including size and scope of the project:

Business or Residential:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Message 39 of 41
Contributor

I need to speak with new construction/new development department. My landlord has reached out to you all about needing someone to follow through and set up service, with no follow. The development has been up for a month and still no availability for internet service. Att is the only provider in the area. Needing the service to be set up ASAP. 

Message 40 of 41
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @Charla1092,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I will be glad to help with your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/37VyVq1) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business or Residential:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Complete Address:

Scope/Size and Unit of the Project:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 41 of 41
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Construction & Engineering Assistance board!

Learn what you can do in this board and how we can assist you!

Additional Support