Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Oakjac's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 3rd, 2017 9:50 PM

Construction/engineering Dept

Hi
I'm trying to contact someone in the construction or engineering department regarding underground service for a new home I'm building in Danville, CA. How can I get in touch with someone?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Oakjac

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address to the Project:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Oakjac

I just wanted to follow-up with you if an Engineer contacted you?

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yes. Thank you!

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Oakjac

Awesome.  If you need help in the future please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Have a Great Day!

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Need AT&T cable transferred to new power pole.   Power company has transferred all there wires  and the old pole has been topped.  The location of transfer is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]   there is a spectrum CATV cable on same pole.  Do they have to transfer first ??   This project started almost 10 years ago and that is why the concern.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Monteslim,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'll be more than happy to help get you in contact with the correct team for your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://soc.att.com/2J4E3uA) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

o   Business Name:

o   Contact Name:

o   Callback Number:

o   E-mail:

o   Account Details:

o   Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?