Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Brown/Hild's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 13th, 2018 4:31 PM

Construction and Engineering Department Contact Information

I am looking for contact information for the AT&T Construction and Engineering Department to discuss relocating a current line hanging from power poles that we are planning on removing for a possible future project. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Brown/Hild,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name:

Projects full address:

Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Size/scope of your project: How many units?:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello Blake-

Sorry for the delay. I've reached out to our Engineering team for you, and it looks like Engineer Mitch contacted you and will be assisting you with your project. I hope you’re satisfied with the level of service that I've provided you here on social media. If you should ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here on the Business Community.  We will be here for you.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?