Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Leon714's profile

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2017 8:38 PM

Abandoned Utility Pole

I am reporting on a very dangerous situation you have abondoned the Utility Pole at             751 east 12 place,   Hialeah Fl  33010 this pole is severed at the Bottom and being held on the top by rope to the new Utility Pole. You have allowed this dangerous situation to go on past 4 Hurricaine Seasons. Damage on the Property has already been done by the pole leaning on the fence, this is a 911 situation  there are children and animals in the 3 backyards where the Pole is threatening damage, I implore AT&T to resolve this issue before it become a tragedy,  Please it has been 4 years      Leo Hernandez

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Leon714,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the Utility pole issue. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/75eede1) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Contact Number:
Email:

Thank you,

Lisa 

Social Media Manager 

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

The fence installation has begun the AT&T pole will be in the way, thank you AT&T for doing absolutely nothing to resolve this issue,  your are absolutely worthless, I wonder why you do not take your time to collect money owed to you ...

Not finding what you're looking for?