snowbird56's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 9th, 2017 9:33 PM

your drivers are dangerous!

At about 12:30 est. I witnessed one of your drivers cutting off; then driving very slow in front of the other car; then when the couple tried to go around him he sped up so they could not pass. this went on for almost 7 miles till the couple in the car turned off. the car had an older couple in it and a handicap card. I could not believe what your driver was doing, especially in a company van!  This started.  in Bayboro, NC. I have looked everywhere and could not find a place to make a complaint.the number on the truck was 336681, I didn't get the license number.. I certainly hope this is not the way your drivers are trained!

Thankyou,

ann

Guru

• 

464 Messages

7 years ago

I can assure you that AT&T does not wants drivers performing unsafe or discourteous acts. I have rode with a couple of AT&T techs and they have told me their driving record is reviewed regularly. Even a speeding ticket in their personal vehicle can lead to suspension or termination.

i would start by sending a private message on this board to ATTU-verseCare

They usually only drive vans, not trucks but I think they can move it to the correct management team.

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @snowbird56,

@Tretiree is correct - we do take public safety as a matter of the utmost priority and concern.

As @Tretiree recommended, please private message us with any details you might have on the vehicle and the driver so that we may address this issue appropriately. However, if possible, it might be best to send that PM to ATTCares - so we can have someone follow-up on this matter.

Thanks!
AT&T Community Team

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.