how to use this thing?

Highlighted
Tutor

how to use this thing?

it is i strange at first site,.,.,how can i use this page? please

Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: how to use this thing?

Hello everyone! it is a pleasure for me to be here with no knowledge of what i can contribute, but by getting used to it, i will be part of it with no fear to work it out by your help... Thanks in advance

Ray D, FL

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎08-21-2018 10:24 AM

Welcome.

Some first lessons:

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Hi Ray @raydor60

Welcome! Please feel free to browse, read and when you're ready, post your contributions! And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks,

Dmitriy / Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support