1womanwondering's profile

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, March 12th, 2017 1:55 AM

call center locations

dear ATT,  I would like to know just how many call centers and support centers you have located in the United States?

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

ok how many call/service centers are located out of the United States?

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

having "chatted" with 4 different people who know English, but don't understand it at I don't know how many call centers I am so happy to find out that the first "rep" did not cancel or refund as promised, but in fact put in an order for an UPGRADE I did not authorize. The second "rep" after texting back and forth for 30 minutes, told me she would have her supervisor call me within 15-20 minutes.....45 minutes went by and I texted back and "Chatted" with yet 1 more Rep who did not have a clue. Later I tried to call customer service at 6pm, said it was open to 7pm local time-- CLOSED-- chatted with yet 1 more person who at least after 4 pages of printed chat reversed 1 charge i was complaining about and yet here I sit really quite unhappy with ATT and their serious LACK of customer service..... charges are now a car payment can't SPEAK to any one and am tired of dealing with call centers in asia, india, ...ATT has to be making a sinful amount of money charging what they do and out sourcing their jobs to other LOWER WAGE COUNTRIES who have great difficulty providing any kind of quality customer service....Time to explore alternative TV services

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

how many locations near decatur georiga for transferfrom miami florida

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Call Center near Decatur Ga, is Atlanta

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Glad you are 1 of a GROWING MINORITY of people that live in the US that have a job with att. The reason why I am so curious about this is because of all the problems I had recently dealing with the in India including putting a false upgrade order...I hope your job lasts forever and does not get outsourced. Good luck and thanks for the reply.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Customer Service is a nightmare.  I started Monday setting up new service for a lake house.  It is Friday and it is still not taken care of.  I have been on the phone off and on for at least 5 hours.  Just today(Friday) so far one hour and 25 minutes and still going.  I can hardly understand most of the numerous people I have talked to.

They have transferred me to about 20 different departments.  You offer so much money in gift cards free.  They are not free.  You are paying for patience to be able to get through the process!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just got a call from ATT wanting to save me money on my bill. Problem is, he sounded exactly like the overseas scammers. So, I hung up on him. 🙂 If he was a legitimate caller, ATT needs to do a better job of hiring people who speak understandable English!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Can i get any kind of contact information for the call center you have in Lubbock TX.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

5 years ago

So the overseas call center people earn around $7/day. Most of them have college education since the job is some of the most highest paid and sought after. A vast majority don't own a tv either which makes it difficult to help trouble shoot any issues. They read from their scripts and do not deviate because they are afraid they will lose their job. Att is working with them but just be patient. I have had a lot of domestic operators be rude or curt with me and the same goes for the overseas operators. I have a easy time understanding them but I am pretty good with accents. Since its random when you call in for an operator here or abroad, the best time is early in the morning around 9 am local time to get a US representative but it's still random based on call volume. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

They have locations both in and out of United States.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.