Explore & discover

Helpful Links

call center locations

call center locations

dear ATT,  I would like to know just how many call centers and support centers you have located in the United States?

Message 1 of 17
Tutor

Re: call center locations

I don’t care what country they are from. I can’t understand them half the time. Are you listening? I know the only reason you hire people from outside the United States is to save a few bucks. What you don’t realize, is that it takes three times as long to get a problem resolved because of the language barrier. Multiply whatever you’re paying them per hour times three and then see if it pays to do that.
Message 16 of 17
Contributor

Re: call center locations

I just got to talk to call centers in the Philippines which was of course their service was down. So they wanted me to talk to the robot clown in the USA, of course I hung up after a few choice works and called right and the system working and never down. ***** The next person was a young man who was absolutely a pleasure, his system in same place was working. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WITH KEEPING JOBS IN AMERICA ? ATT IS A COMPANY THAT WOULD RATHER PAY LITTLE TO NOTHING TO WORKERS IN THE PHILIPPINES THEN "MAKE AND KEEP AMERICA FIRST "  Time to get off your butts protest American telephone and telegraph of the Philippines.

[Please keep it courteous]

Message 17 of 17
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support