For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AJERRN's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 10th, 2019 5:26 AM

You be ashamed!!!

First thing....you should really be ashamed of the commercial that you up loaded to you tube April 8th 2019 that mocks the carnival industry. It’s pathetic to know a company so huge would make a mistake this big!!! Do you not realize your customer base includes the very people who own the carnivals? My family runs one and I’m proud to say that I will never come back to AT&T and I hope you lose much more business after posting that horrible commercial. You owe everyone in the industry an apology! AT&T you couldn’t possibly have made a worse commercial. 

Second thing...direct TV now is the WORST! It never works and we call and trouble shoot and you’re not helping at all. Out of 5 TV’s in the house I may get my sons bedroom TV to work everyone once in a while....but the other 4 nope “sorry unable to reach service” bull crap. I’ve already asked that we not continue to pay for something (expensive as crap) and never get to watch it. I have to go sleep in my sons small little bed to just watch ANYTHING! UNEXCEPTABLE!!!! 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Really?!? AT&T thinks this is clever. It isn’t. Carnivals have a huge responsibility and financial obligation in keeping rides safe for customers and for themselves. This commercial portrays carnivals as not caring about safety or having any liability for it. Offensive!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The middle of June and this commercial is still playing on TV!  Why?  This is one of the worst stereotypes of the amusement industry.  Through many years of hard work the industry has finally been able to improve the public's view of amusement ride safety only to have a pointless advertisement detract from this work.  As an amusement ride safety inspector I am offended that ATT would so carelessly allow such an ad.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.