Explore & discover

Helpful Links

What channel do i use on my tv too watch my dvds and vhs movies

Contributor

What channel do i use on my tv too watch my dvds and vhs movies

I need too find out what channel too put my tv on too watch my dvds and vhs movies 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎06-24-2019 7:21 AM

Re: What channel do i use on my tv too watch my dvds and vhs movies

Those devices should have been connected to your tv via a hdmi cable (or maybe component or composite cables depending on how old they are).  So it's not what channel to choose on the tv, it's what input port to select on the tv.   Each of those devices should have separate connections to your tv.  Your tv should have a "input" selection menu to chose which source to take input from.  For example, assuming you have uverse, your dvr or receiver has a (hdmi) connection to your tv.  To use uverse you needed to select the tv's input port that hmdi cord is plugged into.  Similarly for other devices.

Read you tv's user manual if you are not sure how to select inputs.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support