Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Thanksgifting! - We’re giving THANKS with a limited number of $10 AT

Thanksgifting! - We’re giving THANKS with a limited number of $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Card*

Authenticated site 565x350_Week 4_Standard.jpg

This week, we’re gifting a limited number of $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Cards* to help kickstart your holiday shopping.

Gifting starts daily at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST on 12/2/19-12/8/19. Hurry while supplies last!

Claim Your Gift!

Gifts are flying off the shelves due to overwhelming excitement around THANKSGIFTING and there are very limited supplies – so check back daily for your chance to receive a gift. Gifting starts at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST through Dec. 22., 2019.

And be sure to follow @ATTTHANKS, on Instagram or Twitter for an opportunity to win a gift pack!

*Ends 12/8/19 or when gift card inventory is exhausted whichever occurs first. Eligibility & restrs apply. Data rates may apply. Limit 1 offer code per customer during promo period. Redemption required. Add'l restrs. apply.

Complete Legal Details:

Spoiler
Ends 12/8/19 or when gift card inventory is exhausted whichever occurs first. Eligibility: AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes AT&T TV NOW), U-verse TV, and AT&T Internet customers (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) in good standing. Excludes Cricket and AT&T PREPAID customers and business accounts. Promotional Code available via att.com/attthanks website or AT&T THANKS app. Online account validation required when claiming the code from the website. AT&T THANKS app available for download at Apple and Android stores. Data/messaging rates may apply for app download and usage. Promotional Offer code valid for a $100 AT&T Reward Card. Limit one (1) promotional offer code per AT&T THANKS customer account during the promotional period. Redemption: Customer will be sent email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption req’d. w/in 75 days from reward notification mail or email date. Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption. Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance. For Cardholder Agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com. AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Void where prohibited. Terms subject to change at any time without notice.

The following types of customers may be legally prohibited from accepting gifts from AT&T and are not eligible: a. employees or elected officials of any government body, or members of any government or school board or commission; b. employees of K thru 12 schools, libraries or rural hospitals; c. employees of foreign governments and/or employees of companies owned in whole or in part by a foreign government; d. immediate family members, dependents or households of anyone in category (a) thru (c) above.

Message 1 of 16
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎11-25-2019 5:55 AM

Re: Thanksgifting! - We’re giving THANKS with a limited number of $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Card*

To try and win one of the Thanksgifting gifts, go to Claim Your Gift and click Claim Now.

Once you click Claim Now, the offer will show up in the app activity log as being "claimed". This means that app recognizes that you tried to get the offer and you should be able to continue to try and get the offer until the offer expires.

If you are successful with claiming an offer, then you should get an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer within 24-48 hours.

Keep in mind that we have a very limited supply of Thanksgifting gifts – so check back daily for your chance to receive a gift. Gifting starts at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST through Dec. 22., 2019.

And be sure to follow @ATTTHANKS, on Instagram or Twitter for an opportunity to win a gift pack!

Message 2 of 16
Contributor

Re: Thanksgifting! - We’re giving THANKS with a limited number of $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Card*

I keep getting 504 bad gateway errors when trying to claim this gift.

Message 3 of 16
Contributor

The AT&T Thanks app did not work at all today come 12pm ET. The app screen was completely black and NEVER went online. I could not open the app via the website, either.  This is the 3rd time at 12pm ET that I had these problems. Of course, the AT&T Thanks app is working now, after the event time. Gimmick!

Message 4 of 16
Contributor

I too received the 504 gateway error. That is, when the AT&T app decided to even work! Mind you, the app worked perfectly until the exact time todays giveaway began. How CONVENIENT 😒😬

Message 5 of 16
Contributor

Same thing happened to me - I called customer service at ATT asking for the ATT Thanks department and they didn't know if there was one. I think they should all credit us $100 on our bill for not having a chance to enter the contest. 🙂

(Removed duplicate post - AT&T Community Team)

Message 6 of 16
Tutor

I did not receive the emailed linked to redeem the via card, please help. xxx@aol.com. 

Removed email address - please do not post personal information on publicly available forum pages - The AT&T Community Team

Message 7 of 16
Contributor

It’s been confirmed from an ATT store representative that the AT&T holiday gift card giveaway is a scam just to get loyal customers to believe that they are receiving great perks with AT&T and to remain loyal to their service. I reported this with the federal trade commission and they are investigating this as of now.

Message 8 of 16

All,

We have received confirmation that the technical issues that were previously generating 'The requested page could not be found.' error have been resolved.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

The AT&T Community Team

Message 9 of 16
Tutor

And the gift card that was claimed but no email to claim it?
Message 10 of 16

Hi, @ant2023

Once you click the Claim Now button, the offer will show up in the app activity log as being "claimed". However, this means that app recognizes that you tried to get the offer and you should be able to continue to try and get the offer until the offer expires.

If you successfully get the offer that you claimed, then you should get an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps,

The AT&T Community Team

Message 11 of 16
Contributor

This is completely inaccurate information. Call the att store in Melbourne Florida if you want the real scoop on what’s going on. Blasted ATT once again. Shame on you ATT. I highly recommend everyone else reporting to the federal trade commission as well so ATT can pay for their lack of care for loyal customers.

Message 12 of 16
Tutor

Yes that is true but I was able to input my demographics and email. However no email has been received. When I tried to reclaim the card again today, it stated I has already claimed the gift on 12/2 and cannot claim again until this gift period is over. I can send the screenshot of needed
Message 13 of 16
Highlighted

Actually, @ant2023, AT&T THANKS reached out and indicated our understanding may be mistaken and you should be able to try and claim throughout the entire day but once the inventory is gone, there will be nothing left for them to claim.

If you still have that screenshot of the message you received, saying otherwise, can you post it?

We can then forward it on for further investigation - if need be.

Thanks

The AT&T Community Team

@ant2023 -

We are waiting to get confirmation from AT&T THANKS but it is our understanding is that you can claim an offer, every day - but only once a day - until the offer runs out. If your claim wins, you can only win one time a week.

Once we get confirmation, from AT&T THANKS, that this is correct - we'll update this post.

Thanks,

The AT&T Community Team

Message 14 of 16
Tutor

This is a complete joke.  I have logged in at least 10 times to the various promotions (usually fairly soon after the new promotion starts), and the message I always get is the same... 

"SORRY, ALL GIFTS FOR TODAY HAVE BEEN CLAIMED."

Message 15 of 16
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Get a $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Card* - Learn How
Additional Support