Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Spooktacular 2019! Share Halloween costume pics here!

Community Manager

Spooktacular 2019! Share Halloween costume pics here!

Hi everyone!

Halloween is our favorite holiday, here on the Community. We had some amazing contests and hang outs in the past, and this year we invite you all to share pictures of your Halloween costume, or child's, or even your pet's. The entire family is welcome here! And of course, this is a family friendly event, so let's keep it in mind when posting pictures. To add a picture, just reply in this thread and click on the "Photos" button in the text editor to upload your picture. And please let us know what device the image was taken with.

And to add a little bit more fun to it, the community can vote for their favorite images by clicking on the Kudos button under your favorite posts, and in 4 weeks from today, on November 6, we will announce the 3 top winners, and will feature them in the Community Blog. And everyone who posts as picture will receive a unique Halloween badge.

I will be adding some more images closer to Halloween, but to get us all started, below is an image of my mother's dog in his Halloween sweater, on this morning's walk...

(Taken and edited with a Samsung Galaxy Note10+)

20191009_101452.jpg

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

My granddaughter was obsessed with her bunny ears so she was the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.  Note the pocket watch candy bag.

Bass Pro Shop had a Halloween event for the kids...hence the stuffed fish!

whiterabbit2.jpgI'm late....I'm late...for a very important date!

Edit:  My daughter took this with her iPhone.  It's only blurry because it's hard to keep a 2yo still long enough to take a photo.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

We are in! Great ideas!  

Message 3 of 5
Administrator

Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to get through this thing called Halloween ...

13902542_10209343237514734_4969476373321784542_n.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Your guess is as good as mine... 

20191031_171748.jpg

(He picked it)

Photo taken and edited on Samsung Galaxy Note10+.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Unwrap a $5 Starbucks® Card* Learn How
Additional Support