Explore & discover

Helpful Links

No problem

Scholar

No problem

Hey, this is not a question, but more of a comment. I read all the problems everyone incurs with ATT. I also have had problems with ATT. But my problems have always been resolved by phone to my full satisfaction, the reps have been extremely polite and informative and i end up happy with my treatment and resolution. So with all the complaints going on regarding ATT. I just wanted to put in my comment that i think ATT is great. I have a  bundle package with my cell, internet, tv and landline all with ATT at a good price. I am glad to have ATT as my provider for all my devices. And for all of you complaining about your problems, good luck to you.😎😎😎

Message 1 of 7
Administrator

Re: No problem

@Privetfla wrote:

Hey, this is not a question, but more of a comment. I read all the problems everyone incurs with ATT. I also have had problems with ATT. But my problems have always been resolved by phone to my full satisfaction, the reps have been extremely polite and informative and i end up happy with my treatment and resolution. So with all the complaints going on regarding ATT. I just wanted to put in my comment that i think ATT is great. I have a  bundle package with my cell, internet, tv and landline all with ATT at a good price. I am glad to have ATT as my provider for all my devices. And for all of you complaining about your problems, good luck to you.😎😎😎

You're just the kindest @Privetfla - this is a great way to start a Monday. Thank you so much for the warm words!

I hope you have a fantastic week!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Scholar

Awww....thanks kevin (blush) 😊😊😊

Message 3 of 7

@Privetfla  

🤣🤣😉 

😈🤪

Message 4 of 7
Scholar

Lol, thanks 😎🙂😁😊💜

Message 5 of 7
Scholar

Ditto, @Privetfla .... I was a U-verse user before I was an AT&T employee, and I've remained one after leaving the company. Like many tech offerings out there, most U-verse & DirecTV users have no problems, or only occasional, minor problems. But with such a large subscriber base, even when a relatively low percentage of the total users have major issues, it adds up. Like most of us, I have other options for home entertainment & communications, but I still like AT&T.

Message 6 of 7
Scholar

@Americasgems 

No i do not live next to a tower and i do get the service i pay for. I have a suspicious feeling about you and your accusations.. Like you just want to hear yourself talk about lawsuits and legislation. NO, i will not be contacting the FCC or my legislators regarding a frivolous lawsuit and i doubt will anyone else do so. But you may feel free to do so if that will satisfy your unfounded concerns.🐵🐵🐵

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support