Explore & discover

Helpful Links

INAPPROPRIATE PRIVATE MESSAGE

Scholar

INAPPROPRIATE PRIVATE MESSAGE

Hi. I reported and sent to a moderator an inappropriate PM i received. That was several weeks ago. I never got a reply. Shall i report it again?

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: INAPPROPRIATE PRIVATE MESSAGE

Hi @Privetfla 

Thanks for reporting a spam message. When you make a report, it goes to our moderation team and they take acre of it, but those reports don't actually generate any kind of message back. Don't worry though, the spam profile you reported was banned right away. You did the right thing by reporting it, and if you see anything like it in the future, please report it too as those actions help us keep the Community safe and spam free.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Scholar

Hi @ATTDmitriyCM 

Good to know. Thanks my friend!!!

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

@Privetfla 

You're welcome!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support