Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I'm writing a book (I need feedback)

Associated Member

I'm writing a book (I need feedback)

This is for the back cover synopsis

Clandestine Amour (draft title)

(Draft)
She was not born by any ordinary means, she was created, by a witch and a jester uncommon combination, unconventional set up but the repercussion was inevitable fabricated amidst of a war, war for freedom, war from shackles of both the witch's prison and the jester's curse. With much fate played on the story it was not by destiny that the two peculiar star dust met, not by chance but by choice, and thus the two fell into a deep intimacy where they thought they can change what was what and who was with whom. Meek as the jester they forge a plan with the witch's allure poured in a bottle by forbidden magic the jester's wits on an armor of crooked beginning, with blood, sweat, tears and laughter a promise of relentless happiness a product of wild desires, "The Princess of the Forgotten Kingdom" they call her Kali.

Years passed by, the jester was no more the witch was beyond recall all that remains was Kali, an abomination but with such beauty and uncanny conduct she was both the villain and the heroine of her time, all kings and men wanted her, all queens and women envy her. Wielding nothing but a dagger the only gift her "father" has given and a cloak of desolation from her "mother" she bowed revenge from the prison of the witch and the curse of the jester. But how can a woman of her kind overcome the providence of the unforgiving world? How can such creature of longing can fight back the anatomy of destiny? The answer will never be found in this book, but in a man, they call him Jared the Bronze Knight.

(If you're interested in helping me I can send you chapter 1 just beam me up, scotty)

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (3)
Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: I'm writing a book (I need feedback)

Hi @Djinni,

I'm an avid reader. I like what you have written so far. Send it over!

ChrisZ

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Administrator

Hey @Djinni,

I'd love to read through it! Shoot it my way when you get a chance. Happy to provide all the feedback in the world!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Associated Member

Thanks Guys! I'll be waiting for your feedback!

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support