Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I find, or obtain an AT&T Community Forumn account number?

Contributor

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I find, or obtain an AT&T Community Forumn account number?

If you are not logged into these forums you should see "Sign up | Sign in" in the upper right corner.  So sign up!

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I do not  see "Sign up | Sign in" in the upper right corner. 

Does this mean I am a AT&T Community Forumn member with no account number??

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎09-10-2018 12:52 PM

Anybody can register on these public forums and as such no account numbers are needed here.  I misread your first post, sorry.  You're already signed up.  Once signed up and signed in the "Sign up | Sign in" is removed from the display.  If you sign out (click your avatar in the upper right to see menu of commands) then you would see it again.  So then you could sign back in using your id and password you previously created for these forums.   You can modify your various forum settings again by clicking your avatar can clicking settings in the drop down menu.  I suggest you explore those settings.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Get a PopSocket stocking stuffer on us* - Learn How
Additional Support