For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kpotter35's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 16th, 2019 11:51 PM

Frustrated Customer turn into a Happy Campers

I want to commend the Loyalty Department for training an outstanding Loyalty Rep name NORA. She's the definition of Exceptional Golden Customer Service. On June 16th 2019 at 6:30 pm I was going to cancel my service. Frustrated with being transferred four times from three bill reps and one billing Supervisor by the name Mark who didn't even care to take the time to review my account. Mark thank you for transferring me to Nora in the loyalty department. She took the time and the patience to review my account and solved the problem with the help of the PST team. Mark you shouldn't be a Supervisor for you need alot of training in exceptional customer service and problem solving. Nora should train you in knowing the protocol of Excellent Customer Service. Nora continue to Soar going above and beyond for your Loyal Customers. We all appreciate your true passion for helping your customer's solve difficult problems.

Thanks,

Customer: Kerise [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

1.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @kpotter35,

We’re always happy to hear from ‘happy campers’! We’re glad that Nora was able to assist you and thank you for taking the time to let us know of her excellent customer service!

Thanks!

The AT&T Community Team

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.