AlethaSue's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 1st, 2017 11:53 PM

Whay too Fussy

New people joining, need to be informed of how to complete and in what order the forms are to be done.  I'm new and now I need to redo my message because I didn't know about selecting a forum first. I know it sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not. I just like to know what to do and what not to do in the beginning of anything new.  My friends become irritated with me because I would like to know the order of thing.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

If you look at the top of this page you will see the path this thread belongs to.  As indicated the top of all the forums is AT&T Forums Home.   If you go to that page you will see all the top level categories and a group of items under the heading Getting started... The last one on that list is Community How-to.  Click the Community How-to to get you to a page that explains some (all?) of the forum concepts.  Click Getting Started and Community Basics for various forum related sub-topics.

Guru

• 

382 Messages

6 years ago

I like the layout.  It took about a week to learn the main functions.  Don't feel afraid to explore The site.  The site is slow at times though....

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

6 years ago

@_xyzzy_

I'm unable to find several input buttons. I have not yet seen  a reply/quote, quote, nor accept as solution input button.

any help is appreciated.

Edit: and it seems to me that the reply button is replying to the wrong post. 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

@kitnbob - The reply button has always reliably worked for me.

I cannot comment on the reply/quote button not being there.  I suspect if you are not at a specific rank (the words shown under your id next to your avatar in the post)  maybe that button isn't there.  Doesn't seem to do what it implies anyhow (see my reply to your other thread).

As for accept as solution button, only the originator of the thread should have that button.  You don't see it in your other thread either?  Maybe try another browser for comparison or relaunch your current browser.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am so sorry for not getting back to you.
Most of this year, I have been busy with my sister. My sister had pancreatic cancer and this year has been difficult with sitting 12 hrs with her at night and sleeping during the day. Her husband took care of during the day. My sister passed away on Feb 17th about 3 1/2 weeks ago. Anyway, that's why I haven't been communicating with you.
My new e-mail address is ***. I hope to do better.
Thank you,

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.