Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Community forum sign up fails

Contributor

Community forum sign up fails

I have Windows 7 with high speed Internet service.  I am trying to join the AT&T Community forum without success.  I fill out the Join a Community page (select a Community ID, enter email & a password I select, etc.).  I check the box that says I agree to terms and conditions, check the I'm not a robot box, and click the Sign Up button.  Then I get an orange box at the top that says:

Authentication Failed, Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication

I don't know what that message means.  I am not logging in to an existing account.  I am trying to create an account so I can post to the DirecTV forum.  Please help!

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Community forum sign up fails

how are you posting if your sign up failed?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I can't post.  All I could do was ask the question about trying to signing up and getting an error message.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Try using a different browser for comparison.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support