Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Sweet 16 Birthday Photo Contest!

Sweet 16 Banner Blog.jpg

On October 2nd, 2018, the AT&T Community Forums turns 16! Happy Sweet 16 to us!   We're celebrating with another photo contest!

October 2 – October 22 (9 a.m. ET) – Post a photo of whatever makes you say "Sweet!", whatever you love in your Community and Life.  It can be almost anything: you and your friends tailgating before your team's big game, good times at your favorite movie theater or coffee shop, working at a charity that you're passionate about, making that recipe that you've been meaning to try,  standing in front of your tricked out truck... like we said, almost anything! If you like, tell us a little bit about the photo.

Then come back here October 24 – 29 and vote for your favorite photos with a “Kudo.”  You can give one kudo to every photo you like, but you can't kudo your own photo.  The users with the top-kudo'ed 16 photos will each win a $16 Amazon.com gift card.  (Note:  Kudos will be disabled for this thread until October 24, 2018.)

To post a photo October 2 - 22:  Log in. Comment on this page with a photo.  Choose the “Photos” icon and then follow the prompts.

It looks like:

camera icon.png

To vote for a photo in this post October 24 – 29:  Log in.  Select the “Kudos” option in the comment containing the photo you like – click it once (Note: Clicking it again will Un-Kudo the comment)

kudos.png

Reminder: You can kudo as many photos as you like, but you can't kudo your own photo. 

Questions?  Please post your question in this thread.  And Happy Birthday to Us!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the United States & District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older.  Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules

Sponsored by AT&T Services, Inc., 208 S. Akard, Dallas, Texas 75202.

21 Comments

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet 16 Photo Contest! The comment section is now open. Remember all you have to do to enter the contest is upload a picture of something you love, that's it, and feel free to add a little bit of information of background to make it stand out. Don't worry about that Kudos button yet, it will appear under each entry when the voting starts on October 24. Have fun everyone! Thank you for being the best part of this community for the last 16 years!!!

Your AT&T Community Forums Team

ACE - Professor

C4347FB4-3037-42F0-A491-57F2E48B6B19.jpeg

This is Max, and he loves to play tug.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

IMG_20180823_212518.jpgSalmon head soup

#redhatsummer

This is #Salmon head soup. Has sweet #potato,  #carrots,  bac choi, #okra, #pumpkin,  green seasoning and a whole Salmon head.  Plus a thin slice of #habanero pepper.  Try it! The fishmongers usually throw out the head, so you might get it for free.  

-darrel3000

Teacher

river.jpgSums up both passions, camping and fishing!

This is my favorite campground and place to fish, Northern Exposure Campground and the backwaters of the Manistee River!

Tutor

DE8C5B34-9B61-444A-BF1D-D57A7C08323D.jpegA birthday present from my wife... Aka "Fly Sweetie" Smiley Wink

Guru

20120820_073035.jpgEvery morning Jake and I enjoy the sunrise

Teacher

This is me and my mother. It was one of the last pictures taken before she passed away May 28, 2018.  She had dementia and her days of knowing us were dwindling fast. I love and miss her so much.333.jpgLove this picture

ACE - Sage

4D56FAF2-C419-4661-9455-CF0B575E4BA8.jpegSunset from my back door. I have a secluded lot with view of 16 acres of open field land. My happy place.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Scholar

This is my son Mac who is disabled, but he loves to cook. So what is favorite food to cook? Why, mac and cheese, natch!!!

😎😎😎

Love you Mac 😍😍😍 

Mom

PS Happy Birthday ATT 🥂20180908_114700.jpg

DAAD7377-E41A-4BB7-8B0B-B5FA28B338BB.jpegNuthin sweeter than a Texas wedding! 

Contributor

D8F76160-B73F-4321-BE64-F8B7D3AFF3A4.jpegSasha feeding the animals at the petting zoo

Her favorite thing to do 

ACE - Expert

IMG_2009.JPGNature at its best.. Taken with a iPhone x.

Contributor

5B478460-13AC-442C-9A90-9B0AA5883A96.jpegThis is my favorite girl! She’s silly and makes me smile and think “sweet!!!!” Every day! I’m a lucky mom!

E3FA6EB0-7785-4A1C-920B-B677EE0E99D6.jpegCjr makes my bad days into good ones...

4964D62B-F6F1-46E9-834E-63316B12F8FCF.jpgsweet moments of life

Scholar

Love these photos.

Contributor
Contributor

20181021_130359.jpg

SWEET!! Ulta dumpster dive score! 

Thank you everyone for sharing your awesome pictures. The contest is now closed for new entries. Remember to come back from October 24 to October 29 to vote for your favorites with Kudos.

More updates and winners announcements will be posted here on October 29!

Hello everyone,

It's time to cast your votes for your favorite pictures! Voting is done by leaving a Kudo under posts you want to vote for. Remember, you can vote for as many posts as you'd like, except your own, and you can only vote once (clicking the Kudo button again will remove the vote).

Thank you! Please remember to come back on October 29 for winner announcement.

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for posting your pictures and voting for your favorites! 

The top 3 most voted for pictures and authors are:

- A sweet moment of life from @Zzoyamirabella

- Mac doing what he loves shared by his mom @Privetfla

- And a beautiful landscape captured by @lizdance40

These 3 photos will be features on this week's Friday Fix blog! 

And for the winners of $16 Amazon Gift Cards... we have great news. We have 16 cards, and we got exactly 16 photos entered in the contest, so we would like to congratulate everyone that posted their pics here! You have all won a $16 Amazon Gift Card!!! Smiley Happy

Make sure to check your email, your prizes will be deviled within the next few days.

Thanks again for celebrating out birthday with us! You guys are what makes this Community so amazing and we love each and every one of you!

Your Community Management Team

Share this article