Ask a question

Community Blog

Posted Jul 25, 2014
1:33:11 PM

Friday Fix: myAT&T, Fitness, Cheeky, 8.1, Fire

Welcome back to the Friday Fix!

It’s been a very busy week, and I’ve got plenty of new stories and tidbits to share with you guys.

myAT&T App

Smartphone users, take note! The myAT&T App is now more useful than ever for managing your account. This free app lets you check your upgrade eligibility, pay your bill, manage your usage, and so much more. Check out the full article for more information about the latest improvements and how to download the app.

Fitness and Tech

I know it’s important to stay fit, but sometimes it’s really hard to find the motivation to hit the gym, especially when there are jars of Nutella to be devoured.

Thank goodness for fitness accessories! The Jawbone Up was my first, and it really helped me get off the struggle-bus when it came to fitness. The app makes it so easy to keep track of absolutely everything. Check out our wide variety of accessories designed to help keep you in charge of your fitness routine; use the apps to generate some healthy competition with your friends and family.

What are some of your favorite fitness apps and accessories?

Gettin’ Cheeky

Check out this inspiring story about a clever business venture in Chicago that was created by women for women! Their “Cheeky Card” idea has awesome potential for expanding into the mobile space—any app developers out there?—and I think it could really catch on in other cities. Got an idea for a business scheme that would fit the mobile environment? Then this article is for you!

Windows Software Update

Hey, Windows phone users! You may have already noticed, but Windows Phone 8.1 has been released for the Nokia 1520. The latest update brings improvements in personalization, the camera function, OneWindows, and Xbox, just to name a few. Click on the link to find out more about this update.

On Fire

As tempted as I am to make a cheesy Alicia Keys reference, I will refrain. Suffice it to say that the new Fire smartphone designed by Amazon is now available on AT&T’s network, and it’s totally cool. It has a ton of neat features that work seamlessly with Amazon’s existing functionality. If you want to read more about the new Fire, click on the link!

And that’s it for this week’s Friday Fix! 

Welcome back to the Friday Fix!

It’s been a very busy week, and I’ve got plenty of new stories and tidbits to share with you guys.

myAT&T App

Smartphone users, take note! The myAT&T App is now more useful than ever for managing your account. This free app lets you check your upgrade eligibility, pay your bill, manage your usage, and so much more. Check out the full article for more information about the latest improvements and how to download the app.

Fitness and Tech

I know it’s important to stay fit, but sometimes it’s really hard to find the motivation to hit the gym, especially when there are jars of Nutella to be devoured.

Thank goodness for fitness accessories! The Jawbone Up was my first, and it really helped me get off the struggle-bus when it came to fitness. The app makes it so easy to keep track of absolutely everything. Check out our wide variety of accessories designed to help keep you in charge of your fitness routine; use the apps to generate some healthy competition with your friends and family.

What are some of your favorite fitness apps and accessories?

Gettin’ Cheeky

Check out this inspiring story about a clever business venture in Chicago that was created by women for women! Their “Cheeky Card” idea has awesome potential for expanding into the mobile space—any app developers out there?—and I think it could really catch on in other cities. Got an idea for a business scheme that would fit the mobile environment? Then this article is for you!

Windows Software Update

Hey, Windows phone users! You may have already noticed, but Windows Phone 8.1 has been released for the Nokia 1520. The latest update brings improvements in personalization, the camera function, OneWindows, and Xbox, just to name a few. Click on the link to find out more about this update.

On Fire

As tempted as I am to make a cheesy Alicia Keys reference, I will refrain. Suffice it to say that the new Fire smartphone designed by Amazon is now available on AT&T’s network, and it’s totally cool. It has a ton of neat features that work seamlessly with Amazon’s existing functionality. If you want to read more about the new Fire, click on the link!

And that’s it for this week’s Friday Fix! 

Friday Fix: myAT&T, Fitness, Cheeky, 8.1, Fire

by Community Manager ‎07-25-2014 1:33:11 PM - edited ‎07-25-2014 1:36:37 PM
4 comments
Comment
View all comments
(4)
Comments
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 29, 2014 4:27:03 AM
(0)
Voyager

I noticed the Nokia Lumia 1020, which I am a proud owner is no longer found on Support Page.  Does this also suggest ATT will not be updating to the Lumia 1020 to Windows Phone 8.1?

by scanlan08
on ‎07-29-2014 4:27:03 AM

I noticed the Nokia Lumia 1020, which I am a proud owner is no longer found on Support Page.  Does this also suggest ATT will not be updating to the Lumia 1020 to Windows Phone 8.1?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 29, 2014 9:27:13 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hi,

What about "Early this week" post? So, Marianna can you please give us an update about this?
There are many of us waiting for the update, so any news would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my Lumia 920.

by vansfour
on ‎07-29-2014 9:27:13 AM

Hi,

What about "Early this week" post? So, Marianna can you please give us an update about this?
There are many of us waiting for the update, so any news would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my Lumia 920.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 30, 2014 2:45:14 PM
(0)
Teacher

1020, 1020, 1020! Smiley Happy

by wizll
on ‎07-30-2014 2:45:14 PM

1020, 1020, 1020! Smiley Happy

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 5, 2014 7:11:14 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, everyone!

The Nokia Lumia 1020 should be visible on our support page now, so please take a look!

-Mariana

by Community Manager
on ‎08-05-2014 7:11:14 AM

Hello, everyone!

The Nokia Lumia 1020 should be visible on our support page now, so please take a look!

-Mariana